Blauberg Turbo E ventilators are the flagship range of in-line extractor fans. The highly versatile range of duct mounted fans are prfect for general ventilation systems due to the mixed flow technology coupled with high quality German made motors. This enables great airflow rates to be achieved withou tthe normal reduction associated wth axial flow fans. Special air straightening gators are used within the fan casing to keep airflow noise to a minimum.
Blauberg Turbo fans are used for many types of applications. The smaller size fans are commonly used for domestic bathrooms, kitchens and wet rooms.
- Highly efficient range of mixed flow extractor fans.
- 4, 5 & 6" (100, 125 & 150mm) duct diameter sizes.
- Supplied with or without a run-on timer.
- Airflows up to 520 m3/hour - 144 l/second.
- 5 Year Blauberg warranty.
- Casing made of low-flammable polypropylene.
- Designed to fit all standard duct sizes.
- 2-speed German ball bearing motors used.
- Can be installed anywhere in a ducted ventilation systems.
- Equipped with thermal overload protection.
- Domestic, commercial & industrial extract or supply ventilation systems.
- Bathrooms, toilets, wet rooms that require a run on timer.
- Medium length duct runs.
- Where low and high speed settings are required.
- Easy access and maintenance is required.