SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE!! £7.50 PLUS VAT
Danson Elegant RCBO 6k B curve Type A 30mA
DANSON RCBOs (Residual Current Breakers with Overcurrent Protection) are of the solid neutral type, single pole, in the one module format. The RCBOs are a combination of an MCB and a RCD.
This enables both overcurrent protection and earth fault current protection to be provided by a single unit.
This combination allows earth fault protection to be restricted to a single circuit, thus ensuring that only the circuit with the fault is interrupted.
The operating dolly on all DANSON RCBOs may be locked in either the ON or OFF position without affecting the ability of the trip mechanism to operate.
- Type A: For which tripping is ensured for residual sinusoidal alternating currents and residual pulsating direct currents, whether suddenly applied or slowly rising.
- Standard: BSEN61009-1
- Approval: CE+CB+TUV
- Type (wave form of the earth leakage sensed): AC and A
- Number of poles: 1+N (1 module)
- Rated current In(A): 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50
- Rated voltage Ue(V): 230
- Rated insulation voltage Ui(VAC): 500
- Rated Frequency Fn(Hz): 50/60
- Rated residual currents I △ n (mA): 30
- Rated breaking capacity acc.to BSEN61009-1 ultimate Icn(kA): 6
- Rated breaking capacity acc.to BSEN60947-2 ultimate Icu (kA): 6
- Rated residual breaking capacity Irm(kA): 6
- Rated impulse withstand voltage(1.2/50)Uimp(kV): 4
- Dielectric test voltage at ind.freq.for 1 min. (kV): 2
- Surge current resistance (wave 8/20)(A): 3,000
- Tripping characteristic: B,C
- Characteristic B (In): 3-5
- Characteristic C (In): 5-10
- Electrical life (times): 4,000
- Mechanical life (times): 10,000
- Degree of protection: IP20, with connected conductors
- Mounting position: Any
- Solid and stranded (mm2): 0.75 – 35
- Finely stranded with end sleeve (mm2): 0.75 – 25