SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE!! £12.00 PLUS VAT
COMPACT TYPE A RCBO's just 90mm height
Danson Elegant RCBO 6k B curve Type A 30mA
DANSON RCBOs (Residual Current Breakers with Overcurrent Protection)
- SWITCHED NEUTRAL. Ideal for installations that require the added benefit of a built-in switched neutral line. A faulty or damaged circuit can be fully isolated by disconnecting both the live and neutral conductors.
- COMPACT SIZE. Reduced height of just 90mm and only 18mm in width, providing extra wiring space in the consumer unit/ distribution board, making wiring operation easier and quicker.
- TYPE A. provides tripping on pulsating AC and DC current, suitable for circuits to supply loads with electronic components.
- CONTACT POSITION INDICATOR. Red and green indicator making identification easier.
- BREAKING CAPACITY. Rated breaking capacity 6ka with B tripping characteristics. C type available
- Manufactured and tested to BSEN61009-1 Standards
- Available sizes 6amp to 40amp